What is Cosmetologist?
Cosmetology is branch health care that deals with application of beauty treatments like skin care, hair fall treatment, cosmetic surgeries, etc. Doctors who are specialized in cosmetology are known as cosmetologist, and those who are specialized in skin care are also known as skin care doctors.
The word 'ugly' doesn't exist in the dictionary of a cosmetologist. They provide beauty treatments in wide range of areas like skin care, aging problems, scars and various cosmetic surgeries. They can treat skin problems like acne, acne scars, accidental scars, wrinkles, facial hairs, etc. by various beauty treatments.
Disease and conditions
Cosmetologist solves face aging problems such as lines, wrinkles and loose and sagging skin. Skin care doctors also solve skin problems like acne, acne scars, and rashes. Other than this, Cosmetologist treats various skin diseases and conditions like leprosy, tanning, dark circles and many more.
Treatments and drugs
Skin care doctors can practice different types of cosmetic procedures treat various kinds of skin problems. Cosmetologists perform following cosmetic procedures:
• Laser resurfacing: Only an expert cosmetologist can do Laser resurfacing. During the procedure, doctor use the laser, to remove the damaged top layer of skin and tightens the middle layer. It makes skin smoother, rejuvenate skin and gives flawless skin.
• Microdermabrasion: This treatment is a surgical procedure that involves the controlled abrasion - wearing away - the upper layers of the skin. Healing process replaces abraded skin by new smoother skin.
• Botox: it removes wrinkles and lines from the face and solves aging problems. Botox is most simplest and convenient cosmetic procedure which provides you excellent result within short time.
• Skin lift: This procedure helps get rid of sagging skin on face, neck and on other body parts. Cosmetologist tightens skin by surgery and gives younger appearance to skin.
• Plastic surgery: It solves many beauty problems, which include rhinoplasty (nose surgery),otoplasty (ear surgery), Belpharoplasty (eye surgery), tummy tuck etc. It reshapes or corrects deformities by surgical procedures.
• Medication: Skin care doctors prescribe oral drugs, creams, cosmetic products as a part of beauty treatment.
When to consult cosmetologist?
If you any abnormal skin conditions like rashes, acne, scars or burns consult skin care doctor. If you get any deformity form accidents or birth defects like deform nose or ear consult cosmetologist to solve problems.