• Gastrointestinal problems - ulcerative disorders in gastrointestinal tract as it is damaged by stomach acids and enzymes.
• Growth and development - height, weight and circumference of the head is no growing.
• Infectious disease - organs are affected by pathological agents like virus, bacteria, fungi, multi-cellular parasites and the prions.
• Heart problems - pediatrics doctors diagnosis atrial septic defect, tetralogy of fallot, truncus arteriosus and ventricular septal defect in children.
• Problems in head and neck - swelling in neck, cleaft palate, cleft lip and torticolis.
• Kidney disorder - renal stones, hydronephrosis, blood in urine and urinary tract infection.
• Liver problem - Wilson’s disease and biliary atresia.
• Neurological diseases - disorder of spinal cord, brain and nerves in the body
Test, treatment, drugs, and diagnose
Child specialist doctors perform the tests and procedures like biopsies, ultrasounds, scans, examination, urine and stool test and x-rays including MRI, barium, video swallow and upper GI to diagnose the disease in children.
When to call pediatrics doctors?
Take your child to the pediatrician if he is having trouble in breathing, swallowing, learning, digestion, eating, pain, fever, mental retardation and other physical and mental disorders.